Society for Family Health (SFH), an indigenous Nigerian not-for-profit, nongovernmental organization specializing in public health interventions in the areas of HIV/AIDS, Reproductive Health, and Maternal and Child Health is recruiting for as Assistant Manager I, MIS and Documentation ENR Programme
Reports to the Manager, ENR M&E.
- The ENR MIS and Documentation assistant manager will work to maintain a robust MIS, reporting and documentation system for the programme incorporating state and national level information system.
- S/he will be responsible for the management of SFH MIS database, will analyse data entered on a monthly basis and support the FPC in managing reports from the state.
- S/he will participate in SFH surveys and develop a plan for sharing information with other multilateral NGO’s stakeholders, research organisations, etc. This includes leading on the development of an ENR newsletter in partnership with NACA and the monitoring of the ENR website.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics, management information systems or health/ Behavioural/ Social Sciences
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC experience
- Must have some experience in documentation and managing MIS systems
- Must have good oral, presentation and written comprehension skills, strong
- Must have excellent computer skills and must be able to use software such as MS word, MS excel, and Microsoft Access
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have some experience in writing reports and taking minutes of meetings.
Method of Application:
A one page application letter using the position “Ref” as subject, should be addressed to the Associate Director HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, as well current remuneration and comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating clearly your telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Do note that any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified. Candidates without the minimum requirement need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Email: [email protected] (Ref: AMMDEP, Abuja)