Sonia Foods, Industries, with headquarters in Ibafo is one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products namely; Sonia Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Sonia Magarine, Sonia Yeast, Sonia Dough Improver, Sonia Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- She/he will provide support to factory HODs, supervisors and factory staff to develop and execute health and safety plans that ensure that there is a prevalent culture of Health and Safety within the factories and the organisation as a whole.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees
- Enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Analysing / monitoring trends regarding incidents, inspections, audits, and corrective measures while also keeping the management team informed.
- Organise regular tool box talks & Lead in-house training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Conduct induction for all visitors, employees at the depot and other outstation and new employees to the Base yard
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Advise on suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for employees
- Advise on various areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Educational standard: HND/ B.Sc and Relevant HSE certification
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 Years related experience.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to use Initiative
- Must be Results Driven.
Job Title: Sales Promoter
- Candidate should be smart and presentable
- Candidate must have flair for sales or have at least 6 months – 1 year sales experience; sales of FMCG products preferably
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken English) are very essential
- Excellent communication skill
- Must be competent and experienced in compiling reports.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th December, 2019