Sonora Capital and Investment Company Limited is a financial services company that is dedicated to managing assets and providing advisory services for carefully selected clientele that desire high quality, specialized and personalized niche products and services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
Grade: Management Trainee
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for monitoring all affairs within the organization and providing executive support to the MD.
- She will serve as the primary point of contact for MD on internal and external legal and non legal issues and matters.
- The Executive Assistant will act as a to liaison to the Management Team, Regulators, Clients and other Stakeholders.
- She wil oversee all executive projects and special assignments related to the MD’s office while working with the MD to keep the organization out of legal troubles.
- She will be responsible for administrative tasks for the MD including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for business or travel-related meetings.
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- First Degree in Business Administration or related course
- Fresh Graduate or a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Preferably Female.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capability.
- Strong emotional intelligence and maturity.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2023.