SOS Childrens Villages work in more than 133 countries to support families and help children at risk grow up in a loving home. In Nigeria, SOS Children’s Villages has been active since 1973 and has presence in Isolo-Lagos, Owu-Ijebu, Ogun State, Gwagwalada-Abuja, Jos-Plateau State, Ibadan-Oyo State and Kaduna-Kaduna State.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: National Maintenance Coordinator
- The overview of the job role is to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the organization’s facilities.
- He/she will ensure that the colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation as well as oversee all installation, repair and upkeep of the organization’s facilities
- Monitor equipment inventory and expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers, keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities and ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Strong background in planning maintenance operations, good understanding of technical aspects of building maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, etc
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently under pressure and meet deadlines
- At least B.Sc/HND in Facility Management/ Engineering
- 3 years proven experience as maintenance coordinator or other supervisory role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th November, 2017.