Soteria Eye Clinic Limited is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to the community in Warri and it’s environ. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.”
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Personnel
- Under direct supervision of the Leadership, the purpose of the position is to provide excellent customer service and assistance to patients/customers.
- The optical sales personnel in this classification perform sales and customer service work.
- They are responsible for greeting patients, assisting patients with purchase of eyewear, providing patients with promotional information, and answering customer inquiries.
- The optical sales personnel performs related work as directed and will be required to meet the productivity numbers outlined.
- The Optical sales personnel will create a customer experience for the patient while using proper dispensing techniques. Dispensing process will include determination of the power ranges and specific lens measurements by frame; measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for client according to written optical prescription or specification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets all patients and customers as they enter store and provide promotional information to patients and customers.
- Attain sales goals established by management team while complying with company and local policies and procedures.
- Performs basic housekeeping duties;
- Assist clients in selecting frames according to style and colour, and ensure that frames are coordinated with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
- Perform administrative duties such as tracking inventory and sales, submitting patient insurance information, and performing simple bookkeeping.
- Recommend specific lenses, lens coatings, and frames to suit client needs.
- Sell goods such as contact lenses, spectacles, sunglasses, and other goods related to eyes in general.
- Show customers how to insert, remove, and care for their contact lenses.
- Assists patients and customers with choice of frames: choose eyewear to best fit their budgetary requirements.
- Resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and provide solution to remedy situation.
- Troubleshoot and identify problems related to prescription.
- Completes inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Adheres to quality control standards and other safety requirements.
- Answer phones according to company guidelines.
- Make minor repairs to eyewear.
- Must be a people person
- Welcoming, friendly and helpful.
- Efficient and professional.
- Ability to think quickly and come up with solutions to on the spot problems.
- Smart in appearance.
- Knowledge of the Clinic and all its facilities.
- Ability to speak a different language (Advantage).
- Excellent Communicators.
- Computer skills
- Good at administrative tasks.
- Calm and efficient in all situations.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi task.
- Eye for details.
- A people person, with tact and sensitivity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th May, 2018.