Posted on :
1 Oct, 2010
1 Oct, 2010
Soul Resources is seeking to a Lead Electrical Commissioning Engineer for a rotational position based Nigeria
· Analyse and organize the preparation and the execution of commissioning activities pertaining to project phases (pre-shutdown and shutdown activities).
· Prepare general procedures for commissioning and energizing.
· Ensure compliance with project specifications, commissioning group procedures and OperCom procedures and Specifications.
· Mark Up/ Red Line SLDs and Loop drawings for planning and commissioning dossiers.
· Prepare Electrical operational and test procedures.
· Review mechanical OTPs to ensure correctly defined energization and sequencing is established.
· Define and organize temporary feed plan as required pertaining to commissioning needs.
· Report progress, delays or constraints to the Commissioning manager.
· Identify resources for assistance and support Vendors/Sub-Contractors as required.
· Take part in meetings with project team and assist develop Construction work scopes.
· Participate and assist the development of screens with Construction to meet StartUp sequencing.
· Witness testing at Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning execution on site.
· Assists in energization activities and scheduling.
· Liaise with Sub-Contractor to execute testing and assist in problem solving activities/ discussions.
· Gives confidence in LOTO procedures and activities.
· Meet scheduled activities on time.
· Identify spares.
· Participate in, understand or prepare job safety analysis and risk assessments.
· Engineer with 5-10 years experience in Oil and Gas and in Commissioning.
· Experienced in power generation with turbines.
· Experienced in shutdown.
· Important to be familiar with SIMOPS commissioning activities.
· Experienced in OPERCOM
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in Microsoft word format
Required Skills: Electrical, Commissioning, Engineer
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Offer valid till: 01 November 2010