Sparkle Nigeria is a bank and then more. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), we are what most people would refer to as a digital bank. We offer financial, lifestyle and business support services to Nigerians across the globe. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Android Engineer
About the Role:
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- This Android App Developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app and support.
- Work with senior developers on the work package effort estimation.
- Develop customized Mobile App.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Work with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Work with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardize the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimize performance for the apps Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code.
What you should have:
- BS / MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app in production
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile develoment life cycle.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.