Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited, have been practicing Logistics business since year 2004 and was incorporated and registered in Nigeria on the 29th December, 2009 with Corporate Affair Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Supports the CEO in contributing to the business plan
- Manage service employees and train them in the latest leadership and technical skills so they can better serve our clients
- Has budget planning and management responsibility
- Manages all resources required for business, including technology and people.
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Manages performance reviews and professional development plans for team
- Manages relationships with external resource providers
- Leads all tactical and strategic team meetings
- Owns market segmentation/migration plan for business profitability
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- HND/Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- Presentation skills.
- Experience of using back-office systems
- A flexible, positive attitude
- Able to perform each of the primary responsibilities satisfactorily.
- Able to work independently and produce quality work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skill
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications via mail to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 16/10/2017