Posted on :
1 Jun, 2013
1 Jun, 2013
SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the oil and gas industry.
* SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides its clients, which include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors, a complete range of resources, skills and services for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities, and optimising production under optimal safety, cost, deadline and quality conditions.
* SPIE Oil & Gas Services, which is currently established in Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, can call on the services of 4000 trained, loyal and valued individuals in 23 countries across five major business lines, including well services, systems integration, expertise services, competence development and asset support.
* Boasting a global view of the market and resources that are readily available, SPIE Oil & Gas Services delivers performance that is measured and appraised through a regional approach. The company is true to its values as it is to its quality, health, safety and environmental commitments.
In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria for the following underlisted positions:
Job ID: 5856493
1. Pre-Commissioning Manager
2. Shutdown Manager
3. Electrical Commissioning Engineer
4. Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer
5. Lead Commissioning Engineer
6. Site Manager
7. Pre-Commissioning Supervisor
8. Instrument Manager
9. Cable Pulling Supervisor
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online