SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Deputy Supervisor
Contract type: International contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Thanks to its internationally recognized expertise in the field of oil and gas production unit operations and maintenance, SPIE Oil & Gas Services was selected to provide this activity on EHRA in Nigeria.
- We are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
- In this context, we are looking for competent and passionate professionals for a position of Mechanical Deputy Supervisor M/F.
- This position is located OFSHORE in 4*4 Rotational Mode.
We are primarily looking for a candidate who demonstrates the following skills:
- Be responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- Ability to ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with the COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice.
- Play a predominant role with SUPERVISOR in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
- Ability to support supervisor on the field & ability to Act as supervisor.
- Organise on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- Ability to assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ability to ensure that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits)
- Ability to Manage interventions using the CMMS and checks intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Ability to take in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status.
The following knowledge will be essential for success in this position:
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS / DUT or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
- Specific professional knowledge: SAP/R3 experience and know-how
- Ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Working language: English.
- Leadership competency and Ownership is a must.
Minimum level of experience required
- Security Background Check
- Malaria Awareness
- Temporary Work Permit.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
What can we offer you?
Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
- To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents,
- To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
- Information and communication systems
- Oil and gas
- Climatic engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
- To work in energy and the environment, sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online