Splendor Entertainment is an event planner that puts together a concrete and solid plan for your event to run with stress free, more enjoyment on your part and general fun team consists of dedicated and experienced professionals who will oversee the planning of your event and constantly communicate with you to ensure that the event is tailored to your wishes.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Process payments for staff travel advances and other vendor advances, ensuring advances are liquidated on time and accurately.
- Make payments to workshop participants (including travel and meals refunds) as designated by the supervisor
- Address monthly financial reports, review comments raised by the supervisor in relation to travel and activity advances & respective liquidations
- Record into QuickBooks accounting system all financial transactions.
- Raise journal vouchers or adjusting journals for necessary reviews and approvals
- Prepare and submit monthly bank reconciliations for bank accounts
- Perform other tasks as assigned by his/her supervisors.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and strong working knowledge of accounting software
- QuickBooks proficiency is desired.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function independently and carry out routine responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as the ability to apply them with consistency in a variety of circumstances
Job Title: Front Desk/Office Administrator
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Handle all social media accounts for the office
- OND/B.Sc/BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth
Job Title: Intern/Assistant
The Job requirements are as follows:
- Creative and proactive individual
- Familiar and experiences with the use of editing software such as photoshop and Lightroom
- Knowledge of creative setups and able to decorate/ create props for children
- Able to design logos, adverts, infographics and other creative needs of the company
- Experienced with website updating and management
- Other requirements will be discussed at the interview.
Application Closing Date: 11th March, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with evidence of job requirements to: email@example.com