Sponge Limited is a leading mobile-first, full service Digital Marketing agency that delivers outstanding Mobile and Digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Buyer/Planner
- Working with the client and the account team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns.
- Making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns.
- Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients.
- Negotiating rates with vendors.
- Preparing a media schedule for client approval.
- Executing media buys, issuing insertion orders.
Media Implementation and Campaign Management:
- Gathering of creative specs and working with creative team to direct development of creative.
- Trafficking, tagging and QA.
- Managing ad server set-up and tag generation.
- Troubleshooting campaign issues.
- Billing reconciliation.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Pull reports for optimization analysis.
- Analyze performance data and provide optimization recommendations.
- Work with media and lead gen partners to help optimize the campaigns.
- Support the team with Digital Media Buying and Planning for all our clients and will also assist in producing various reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as well as other projects on an as needed basis
Who we need
- The ideal candidate possesses a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Any certificate in digital media and marketing such as Google Adwords, CIM Certificate, IAB certification, etc.
- Experience using online advertising dashboards such as Google Adwords,Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, etc.
- Experience using ComScore, Neilsen NetRatings, GoogleAnalytics, and other digital media measurement.
- Knowledge and experience of programmatic advertising would be an advantage.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Proficient use of email (Gmail, Microsoft Outlook).
- High numeracy skills, a flair for numbers, effective research and analytical skills, proven negotiation skills, creative and strategic thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
What do we offer
- A competitive base salary based on your skills and qualifications.
- A pleasant work environment with like personalities.
- On-job training provided to improve your professional skills.
- Opportunity for growth within the company as we are quite fast paced.
Application Closing Date