Springhall British School, Abuja is a School dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in education and educational opportunities for every pupil. We support the development of the whole child – intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically – through dynamic partnership among staff, families, and the greater community. Our staff and pupils share an enthusiasm, joy and love of learning, combined with a strong sense of moral values, and a purpose to develop each pupil’s talents to benefit both themselves and the wider world we all share.
We are expanding into Key stage 4, and looking for exciting and motivated teachers, who are qualified to teach at IGCSE level to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Physical Education (PE) Teacher
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Cambridge IGCSE Certification
- A Master’s Degree or relevant Postgraduate Degree is an added advantage.
- 12+ years of professional experience in learning & teaching
- You would have thought at all levels and including preparing students for external examinations locally and internationally
- Must be familiar with the national curriculum in your subject and be able to show enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and strong communication skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with children, other teachers and parents
- Good listening skills
- The capacity to learn quickly
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to inspire and enthuse children
- Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility and patience
- Dedication, resilience and self discipline
- A caring nature and an understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
Application Deadline:28th February, 2021.
lnterested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.