Springhub is a maritime and logistic organization that deals with different kinds of business management and human resources, we do shipping, booking and building human on capacity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Properties Lawyer
- We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business.
- As a maritime organization. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Have ideas on maritime laws, rules and regulation
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- B.Sc in Law or MA in Business Administration will be considered as advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2019.