Springville Management Consulting Limited provides strategic consulting services that ensure businesses achieve set goals. Our niche is in delivering tailor made solutions to identified challenges in Private and Public sector institutions. Our quest to always deliver exceptional services has made us to constantly seek collaborations and partnerships with both Local and international organisations that proffer and create value based solutions to unique challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Associate
- The selected candidate will be responsible for information gathering for legal cases and assisting senior attorneys in forming arguments.
- They will facilitate research process and assist the team in interviewing key individuals before proceeding in court.
- They will also help complete court and administrative paperwork ensuring all responsibilities assigned are duly delivered on time.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reviewing of agreements and other legal documents
- Facilitating communications between client and other parties for the purposes of common grounds
- These ideal candidate should be a brilliant team player with good demonstrable social and professional dynamics during and after work hours.
- He will also develop strong networking skills by interacting with a variety of professionals in their field but most importantly would be one that adheres to strict privacy guidelines and respect local, state, and federal laws.
- Litigating in court
- Presenting statements and negotiating with clients and opposition.
- Contracts forming and defining specific terms before signing
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Argue motions and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2018.