S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Minimum of HND, LL.B/ B.Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field, or a Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 1-5 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Ability to influence senior management.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills.
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th July, 2018.