S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Personal Sales Activity.
- Representing the business at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating price changes, promotional calendars and activities to maximize sales of our products.
- Selling the products and pro-actively maximizing profitability through price management.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Identifying and visiting potential customers for new business.
- Negotiating the terms of agreements and closing sales.
- Preferably educated to a Degree level.
- Strong analysis and sales reporting skills.
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to act on and use own initiative.
- Experience of the chilled food or the dairy market is not essential but would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years successful experience in a relevant sales role.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven by achieving sales and profit targets.
- Able to identify and progress new business opportunities.
Job Title: Microbiologist, Food
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Microbiology.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Job Title: Customer Call Agent
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests comfort and safety
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Assist in keeping the hotel clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximise room occupancy levels
- Complete all daily administration tasks as required
- Ensure that all bedrooms/conference rooms and areas under your responsibility are checked thoroughly at the end of every shift, confirming that they meet required standard
- Monitor and oversee maintenance issues relevant to your area and liaise with third-party contractors as required
- Be accountable for all relevant product delivery and stock management (mainly, laundry, cleaning materials and bedroom supplies), including setting stock levels, checking, counting, storage, reconciliation and loss investigation
- Manage and maintain effective and efficient use of all reception equipment and hotel systems, in line with company policy
- Provide reports, as required, for hotel management
- Maintain effective communication with employees and other stake holders
- Complete roasters for your team weekly; manage and maintain correct staffing levels in line with targets and business levels
- Ensure that all members of the team sign in/out on the time sheets at reception and manage absence and lateness, in line with company policy
- Complete all required health and safety/fire checks on time
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Minimum HND in any related field
- Ability to manage employees in a work place
- 1-5 years of experience in hotel management is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th November, 2017.