S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager will be primarily responsible for any and all administrative items required to service the operation of the organization.
- Ensures that organization provides an environment that is clean, safe, and enjoyable for members and employees.
- Contributes to the success and profitability of the organization through delivery of excellent member services for high member and employee retention, and effective expense controls.
- Trains and develops employees to grow with the company.
- Supports the mission statement of Providing an appropriate lifestyle’ by setting a good example for employees and members through effective managerial practices.
- Directly responsible for managing the Front Desk, Custodial, and all Departments by setting direction and providing leadership.
- Sets the example for “excellence in member service” for all employees.
- Must have the ability to perform and train staff on all the operational functions of the organization for Front Desk (including complete knowledge of operating POS check-in computer system), and Custodial.
- Understands the complete operation of all other departments of the organization to assist or give direction when necessary and in the absence of the GM.
- Manages Front Desk retail inventory to attain goals and profitability. Teach staff suggestive selling techniques and monitor sales achievements.
- Ensures inventory records are maintained and shortages properly recorded. Operations Manager works with GM and supplier to maintain the proper inventory and profits
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting, training, and evaluating the staff for Front Desk, and Custodial. At the direction of the GM, assist with the hiring and training of other departments.
- Ensures all employees complete required training in the prescribed timeframes and follow-up to ensure training is properly recorded in the training database.
- Develops, reviews, and approves department schedules to ensure they are within the budgeted guidelines and provide optimum coverage utilizing usage reports to serve as a tool in determining optimum scheduling for delivering excellent member services.
- Ensures all schedules are entered and maintained in club timekeeping system.
- Works with Department Team Leaders and GM on Human Resources and Payroll related requirements for all paperwork for new hires, timekeeping, payroll adjustments, time off requests, audits of employee time records, terminations, and all other employee matters in a timely manner.
Member Services Administration:
- Manages the proper completion and procedures including: Guest Waivers, Tanning Waivers, sales/follow up by other management staff as needed, audits and reports, and member renewals.
- Manages the proper completion and procedures including: AP management, deliveries, POS reviews.
- Ensures all Company policies and procedures are consistent by clearly understanding them in order to properly train, communicate, and explain to employees.
- Provides coaching or corrective action with employees to ensure job responsibilities are met and members serviced. Prepares documentation to support the action.
- Teach on the spot coaching to Team Leaders to assist in their development.
- Conducts daily walkthroughs of facility using checklist of direct areas of responsibility or entire organization in the absence of or direction of the GM to ensure that the organization is clean, safe, and maintained.
- Inventory administration. Maintains department inventory supplies to ensure the organization is in stock at all times by accurate record keeping.
- Orders supplies for front desk, towels, janitorial, pool/spa, POS, equipment parts, office. Maintains expense control of supplies.
- Manages all Purchase Orders.
- Participates in the annual Health Department Inspections with inspector. Check and review status per count rules and regulations.
- Inspects equipment daily for preventative maintenance or repairs.
- Prepares equipment repair list and follows-up to ensure repairs are completed.
- Follows up to make sure the Equipment Maintenance Log is completed daily.
- Responsible for managing employee or member injury/accident incidents by investigating incident, completion of forms, follow-up on safety area, and report all facts to Human Resources and District Management.
- Conducts weekly department team leader meetings for direct report departments and/or in conjunction with GM for all departments. As well as conducting monthly all-staff meetings to effectively communicate pertinent Club and Corporate policies as directed by GM.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- A minimum of one year prior supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in scheduling plus.
- Previous inventory control experience.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Experience in the service industry.
- Computer literate – proficient with MS Office.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organization and strong time management skills.
- Work quality must be highly accurate, timely, and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Excellent task completion and follow-through skills.
- Current CPR certification or ability to pass CPR certification within 60 days.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, cooperation and ability to work well with all parties
- Maintaining focus in a sometimes hectic and evolving environment.
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Displays effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Possesses excellent complex problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Demonstrates strong active listening and reading comprehension skills.
- Has exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses strong negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Has the ability to be an effective manager and leader.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of computer systems and programs relevant to our industry.
- Exhibits good customer service skills.
Job Title: Microbiologist, Food
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Microbiology
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget, Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smartphone
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Strong inventory & Category management Knowledge of ERP systems is required
- Microsoft NAVEvaluating purchase orders and verifying specifications of purchase orders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and execute time sensitive deadlines
- Must be punctual, organized, motivated and detail oriented, multitasking.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.