Stack Diagnostics, a company that provides innovative diagnostics in the healthcare field, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern (Medical)
Internship duration: 3 – 6 months
- Are you a medical graduate looking to cut your teeth at the intersection between healthcare and business? Well Stack Diagnostics is looking for you and together we will change the face of diagnostics and treatments of complex diseases in Nigeria.
- To apply you should be a graduate of a medical program (medicine and surgery, medical lab science, nursing, anatomy, physiology and genetics).
- You should also be willing to challenge yourself and your understanding of medicine.
- Degree: 2:1 and above
N50,000 – N80,000 per month
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are seeking a talented Full Stack Developer. The Developer will maintain current systems, manage servers, and build new projects.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Managing front/back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Build and consume reusable API’s
- Build and release applications on the IOS App store or the Android market
- Integrate with Paystack and Flutterwave payment platforms
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Integrating the front-end elements into applications. Therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Troubleshoot to solve architectural challenges and performance problems.
- Integrate solutions for data-storage and data-backup.
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of PHP CodeIgniter web framework(Knowledge of Laravel is an added advantage)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL/Microsoft SQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
N100,000 – N200,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th September, 2018.
Note: Applications without cover letters will not be viewed.