Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer, IDEAs
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job ID: 64397
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Work with the business to design cutting-edge custom applications that will allow our meet business to stay ahead of the competition and achieve its strategic goals.
- Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Design structures and tools for systems that meet business needs, delivering the technical visualization of proposed applications for approval by the business and execution by the development team.
- The Software Engineer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to build our product, write clean code, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- Ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- First Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development.
Full Stack Engineer:
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (AWS, Google, Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience developing web and mobile application.
Software/ FrontEnd Engineer (.NET / C#):
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with .NET Core (ASP.NET Core) and / or C#
- Knowledge of API Design, API Rest, API Security Framework, API Management, Open API, OpenShift