Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Processing Officer
Job ID: 24537
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
Group Information Technology:
- Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To process data by running End of day activities on application systems, take backup of databases, generate reports, print and circulate.
- Ensure that all work request / incidents logged in Remedy are responded to and resolved within the agreed time frame. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user.
- Provide high level competency with regard to application systems monitoring
- Run and Support End of day processing & End of month processing e.g. Core Banking (Finacle Banking Application), Pricing, ODS, HP&L, MOD etc.
- Finacle Functional Support.
- Development of Reports, customization and maintenance.
- Projects support & Implementation.
- Provide workaround solutions to Equinox archival issues
- Support Interfacing of external Applications to Finacle Banking software.
- Take backup of application databases on Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, etc on daily basis.
- Take backup of Bank’s third party applications.
- Data Centre Monitoring (i.e. Temperature, Humidity, etc ) using Environmental Monitoring System (Netbotz)
- Development of scripts for data downloads / extractions.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of customer complaints
- No service impact
- Reduced number of incidents
- Successful implementations
- Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
- Number of instances of non-compliance to policy and procedure
- Number of error recorded as a result of not following policy and procedure
- Number of audit exception on Production issues
- IT Audit rating by Internal Audit, Routine Control, and external audit
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics,
- Minimum of 2 year post qualification experience.
- Experience in Finacle Banking Application will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Ensure all backup tapes are transferred to Montgomery Vault in line with IT policy.
- Proactive monitoring of all the critical applications and peripherals
- Monitor and Report all the activities at the Data Centre.Ad-hoc assignments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th July, 2017.