Standard Bearers School provides a child-centered academic programme in which our pupils are empowered to be the best God created them to be. SBS teaches and encourages each child to harness and express their gifts, intellectually, physically and spiritually in order to become godly and responsible citizens that impact their generation positively.
We are Recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk/ Receptionist
Supervised By: Administrative Department
The Reception area is the window into the school and good presentation is essential. The role of the Front Desk Receptionist is to provide the first point of contact for the Front Office of the Primary School. The Receptionist provides general administrative support duties to staff of the Primary School.
- Assists visitors and prospective parents to the school in a polite and courteous manner;
- Answers incoming phone calls in a confident manner and keeps a daily log of all incoming calls;
- Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of reception area and environs, and that a supply of current literature is maintained;
- Keeps all information for reception enquiries up-to-date and precise;
- In conjunction with IT department, maintains the front TV display screen with current material;
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mails and parcels;
- Records student attendance and where appropriate contact parents to follow up on student absences;
- Forwards requests for information and messages to the appropriate individuals;
- Assists with all administrative duties such as photocopying, filing, etc;
- Maintains office meeting calendar and schedules meetings held at school;
- Maintains stationery store and orders new stock as required;
- Issues travel concessions to students;
- Makes bus bookings for excursions and prepare associated student charges;
- Assist in the school shop if required;
- Undertakes other duties as directed.
Professional and productive relationships are required to exist with the:
- Deputy Head of School
- Other SBS Community Members
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of English language;
Hour of Duty:
- Monday – Friday (7:30am – 4:00pm) During term time, some weekends, during the holiday break or by arrangement with the Deputy Head of School.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2018.