Posted on :
8 Jan, 2010
8 Jan, 2010
Standard Chartered has a network of over 1,600 branches and outlets and 5,500 ATMs in more than 70 countries Globally. It is one of the leading banks in Nigeria today
The position is responsible for
(a) Managing the MIS function for National Sales
(b) Automation of routine reports.
– Preparation of Sales MIS.
– Sales agents monthly performance tracking.
– Preparation of Sales agents incentives
– Sales analysis such as trends, productivity, vintages and deciles.
– Cost and profitability analysis.
– Market intelligence reports.
– Adhoc reports as required by the business
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Keen eye for detail.
– Multi tasking.
– Willingness to work extended hours.
– Ability to work on tight timelines.
Qualifications & Skills
-University degree (B.Sc 2:2 minimum). Degree in Accountancy /Computer Science is preferable (though not mandatory); must have extensive, proven track record and experience.
– Several years banking experience an advantage depending on the Job grade.
– Strong Microsoft Office skills.
– Relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
– In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.