Posted on :
9 Feb, 2011
Standard Chartered’s aim is to be the world’s best International bank with an extensive global network to service clients on their cross-border and domestic banking needs. To support this ambition, we want to hire high caliber graduates who can think and operate on an international not just a local basis. It’s important to us that our people can think internationally to provide a range of alternative solutions, and be capable of working with customers and colleagues across different time zones, different cultures and with different needs. Standard Chartered Bank recruits Credit Head, Credit Cards
• Managing the credit Card policy
• Maintain Credit Card portfolio quality within the budgeted parameters for the portfolio
• Assist in Credit Card product development and its delivery standards
• Reviewing Credit Card product policy and operations and recommend changes
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensure Credit Card Product program review and approvals.
• Analyze the performance of the Credit Card product portfolio in terms of business targets vs actual, quality of portfolio, costs and profitability.
• Help in Launch new segments planned during the year.
• Interact with Credit Card Underwriting team / RMs to ensure correct interpretation of Product Policy.
• Day to day management of policy related matters.
• Market Evaluation – Constant Competition Monitoring to keep abreast of Competition Acquisition promotions activities
• Evaluate Credit Card program performance and incorporate learnings for future programs
• Revamp and Realign existing features to add / modify product features towards maximizing product proposition.
Vacancies in Nigeria Qualifications & Skills
• University degree (B.Sc): Minimum of second class lower. Preferably Qualifications in Management / CA with extensive proven track record experience.
• Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Multi – tasking.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply
Click on this link: http://www.standardchartered.com/careers/professional-hires/index.html
Click on Professional Search, Select Nigeria and Search to Apply