Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist ISO 20022 Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job ID: 2200026097
Employee Status: Permanent
The Role Responsibilities:
- Support the ISO 20022 BAU implementation for both local and cross border payments
- Liaise with the group Lead for ISO project to ensure Nigeria and other West Africa markets are aligned and ready for implementation and cut over.
- Stay in tune with CBN requirements on ISO 20022 implementation.
- Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- To protect both the customers and bank’s interests.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in a relevant field – Information Technology, Statistics, Engineering, etc.
- In-depth understanding of payment products and flows.
- Good knowledge of banking and statutory regulations
- Strong inter-personal skills to manage clients and stakeholders effectively
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Advanced Excel and Power point presentation skills
- Strong communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
4th November, 2022 (12:59:00 AM).