Posted on :
8 Jan, 2010
8 Jan, 2010
Standard Chartered Bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria, Standard Chartered earns more than 90 per cent of its operating income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, generated by its Wholesale Banking and Consumer Banking businesses.
The bank is currently looking for BCOT Positions – Direct Sales
– Sales of WM products.
– Sales of SME products.
– Sales of Lending products.
– Relationship management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Source NTB customers.
– Ensure quality of accounts meets SCB requirements.
– Maintain and manage relationship with customers.
– Ensure documentations are completed within the approved TAT.
Qualifications & Skills
– B Sc University degree (2:2 Minimum).
– Relationship management skills.
– Sales experience will be an advantage.
– Effective communication skills.
– In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.