Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive – Priority Banking
Job ID: 516633
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Regular/Temporary: Temporary (2 years Fixed Term)
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Ensure high level of customer service and manage difficult customer situations.
- Ensure resolution of all complaints received for branches through Service Quality.
- Gather/prepare statistics for service quality and productivity indicators.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections.
- Monitor and track transaction volumes and ensure effective transaction migration to alternate channels of banking.
- Sales Referrals: where relevant, identify prospects for cross-selling from observation of customer transactions to highlight to sales staff.
- Contribute to branch performance through referrals, efficient customer service, effective operations controls.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide advice as to products required/Cross Sell Bank products to current/potential customers.
- Be aware of bank’s mis-selling and Sales Policies and ensure adherence at all times
- Ensure validity and completeness of transactions processed and ensure concessions granted are inputted.
- Find ways to improve operational efficiency and control costs to meet cost budgets.
- Ensure transactions are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment within standard TAT in order to satisfy customer needs.
- Monitor customer satisfaction survey ratings, net promoters score or any other survey/feedback ratings taken from customers and ensure continuous improvement if below benchmark.
- Ensure adherence to laid down processes, facilitate first time resolution. Minimise rejections and customer complaints.
- Responsible for general reconciliation and control activities.
- Be multi-skilled to handle all kinds of transactions and services in the bank as per applicable guidelines.
- Acquire new customers and build relationships with existing customers.
- Handling FDA enquiries/requests, rollovers, additions etc
- Introduce self service delivery channels like SMS, Visa Electron Debit Card and ATM to customers to sign-up to such service.
- Attend to customer Sales/Financial Enquiries.
- Facilitate the account opening & on-boarding process
- Provision of prospect list/referrals and data on customer product/service need. PIB Segment Service Issues.
- Identify other business opportunities and refer same to relevant units within the bank.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: