Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer – Lagos
Nigeria – SCB
- Contribute insights & feedback as VOF & VOC towards strategy formulation & execution of plan
Complaint Management Including Resolution
- Assist with the execution of assigned CCU strategic projects
- Ensure adherence to TAT & service standards as shown below:
Key complaints Matrics
- Number of complaints
- Complaints per 1000 accounts
- FTR (First Time Resolution)
- OHS (Overall Handling Score of complaint resolution)
- TAT < 24 hrs
- TAT > 2 days
- Unresolved complaints > 14 days
- Inappropriate Sales
- Proven mis-selling
- Number of metrics in RED
- Ensure zero backlog on escalations
- Personally involved in resolution of escalated complaints
- Ensure overall audit, controls & costs are well executed
- Ensure timely MIS updates
- Ensure adherence to communications, empowerment & delegation matrix.
- Contribute ideas towards how to continually improve complaint management process
- Support on assigned process improvement projects
- Support on assigned strategic initiatives
Risk & Governance
- Ensure compliance with changes in Group Policy & Standards, TCF, local laws & regulations
- Ensure compliance with guidelines & procedures on KYC in daily handling of customer service issues
- Ensure robust quality audit checks & controls are embedded
People & Development
- Display strong performance culture
- Support efforts that ensure fulfillment of service recovery SLAs
- Support efforts that would build the Bank’s profile in service centricity through strong engagement with regulators, media or customer associations.
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course
- Strong bias for communication (spoken and written)
- Has an analytical mind, loves solving problems with eyes for details
- Personable with strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and high on presentation skills
- Fair knowledge of core banking products and markets.
- Practical working knowledge of company, industry and banking guidelines and regulations.
- In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, Click Location: Nigeria – SCB then click Search, then click Customer Care Officer – Lagos