Posted on :
30 Apr, 2011
30 Apr, 2011
Job Title: Branch Manager – Opebi
Job ID: 277727
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Nigeria – SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
• Deliver branch SME and Wealth Management budgets with respect to P and L and balance sheet targets in terms of liability targets by product, number of accounts and value of accounts
• Generate new business via sales promotions, out marketing calls, presentations/ seminars and in branch contacts and build relationships with existing customers
•Deliver the Bank’s “Wealth Partner” value proposition to Customers via the “ plan, build and protect” methodology.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
To run the branch as a profit center, managing the sales process by acquiring new business and deepening existing Customer relationships and maintaining operational efficiency while providing the appropriate Service Standards.
• Active participation in the CB Shared Distribution strategy to execute branch action plans for meeting revenues and cost targets
• Ensure full Compliance with group standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the bank.
• Achieving Q12 scores higher than 4.00
• Accountability for SQ measures and performance
• Maintaining good appearance of branch facilities and staff.
• Track Service Performance regularly and rectify any deficiency
• Attend to and resolve customer’s complaints and feedback promptly
• Ensure strict compliance with corporate branding and visual standards.
Human Resources Management & Training.
• Improve staff quality and develop their potential
• Convey Targets and objectives set by top management to all staff and direct resources towards achievement of these targets and objectives.
• Provide job rotation and OJT opportunities to enhance staff skills.
• Carry out staff competency model (personal development planning) and performance appraisal to encourage good performance and highlight areas for development
• Communicate Bank and CB strategy and tactics.
• Provide efficient operational support to all business units.
• Provide high quality financial services
• Provide account maintenance and support.
Qualifications & Skills
• University degree (minimum 2:2), with other relevant academic & work experience
• Sound knowledge of general banking laws and practices.
• Experience in lending propositions preparation/processing
• Adequate management and office administration concepts.
• Competence in financial accounting/forecasts
• Ability to plan daily/periodic operations
• High Marketing/selling proficiency.
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
• Familiar with computer processing/applications.
• Sales targeting and cost budgeting.
• Monitoring and reviewing sales performance/analysis
• Striking balance between customer’s needs/requests and bank rules/policies/procedures