Posted on :
12 Aug, 2010
12 Aug, 2010
1. Hold in joint/dual custody the bank’s most liquid asset (cash) and ensure efficient supply and distribution of cash to branches.
2. Ensure water tight controls in cash processing and disbursements are mainatined.
3. Ensure that Central Cash Holding Limits are kept within tolerance levels and branches guided accordingly to optimise cash movement activities.
4. Assist the Central Cash Manager and perform any other duties as may be assigned by Manager
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure alertness to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s effort in combating it by reporting suspicious transactions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicious to customers
2. Manage and maintain cash limits both at Central Cash and Branches and ensure prompt repatriation of excess
3. Plan and co-ordinate delivery and collection of cash to and from the Central Bank
4. Ensure that foreign cash held is within the set limit
5.Verify that cash-in-transit accounts are reconciled daily.
6. Supply both local and foreign currencies cash within TAT to Branches as per SLA
7.Maintain re-order levels of Cash Passport Debit Cards.
8. Maintain a reconciliation record of Cash Passport Debit Cards holdings in Branches, at the centre and Travellex.
9. Hold in joint custody other blank forms and bank’s security documents.
Job Qualifications & Skills
– B.Sc University degree(2:2 Minimum).
– Few years appropriate Banking experience in banking operations.
– Adequate knowledge of e-BBS and Branch operational procedures.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Click on Professional Hires, select Nigeria and click search, Select Job and apply online