Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, CRC Documentation Unit
Job ID: 568330
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: Risk
Full/Part Time: Full time
- To ensure a thorough follow through of credit documentation processes and governance model with the aid of the bank’s supporting systems (CMS)
- Origination support for NGN Clients under delegated portfolio and CDI Clients.
- Credit Documentation for NGN Clients under delegated portfolio and CDI Clients.
- Monitoring & Reporting for NGN Clients under delegated portfolio and CDI Clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure the timely preparation and issuance of BFL to CFS after receipt of approved BCA
- Reviewing of BCA to ensure accuracy and completeness in line with the bank’s policies.
- Ensuring accuracy of details input on CMS by the GSSC.
- Accurately preparing the BFL as advised by the BCA and in line with policies and processes of the bank
- Preparing the standard securing documents as advised by the BCA and in line with policy requirements.
- Maintaining required constitutional/contractual/security checklist for clients on CMS as detailed in the BFL
- Providing quality support and advice to the business on all documentation-related matters.
- Liaising with internal and external Legal counsel for effective resolution of documentation issues.
- Preparing/amending non-standard securing documents subject to appropriate approval authorities as specified in user-guide.
- Processing customer details on the Collateral Management System (CMS)
- Reviewing of all documents submitted by CFS as well as non-documentation related conditions precedent to facility drawdown.
- Updating CMS with valid documents and issuance of SCC/PSCC/DDN
Monitoring & Reporting:
- Conducting documentation reviews on accounts placed on Early Alert as required by the SCO.
- Completing the Daily Activity Tracker and all other renditions within required timeline.
- Ensuring timely communication documentation deficiencies and expiry of security documents to the business and Credit and follow-up for corrective actions.
- Ensuring Nil CST exceptions.
- Ensuring adherence to Service Level Agreement (SLA) with respect to services offered to stakeholders.
- Suggesting and implementing process-improvement measures and practices to enhance the efficiency of the department.
- Meeting reporting deadlines
Policies And Guidelines:
- To be familiar / comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations including guidelines governing adherence thereof.
- To assist in the creation and sustenance of a strong operational risk control environment by undertaking periodic self-assessment of key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls and assist in coordinating, facilitating and promoting the understanding of operational risk and implementation and management of the OR within the unit.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good knowledge of Group’s Operational Risk Policy, Standards and Credit policies of the Bank.
- Good knowledge of Computer applications and functionalities.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements in Nigeria/ Cameroon & Cote d’ Ivoire
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and French mandatory).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply