Posted on :
27 Jan, 2010
27 Jan, 2010
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, The bank currently recruits a Relationship Manager to be based in Nigeria.
Premium Banking Customer Relationship Management
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Marketing of Wealth Management products
Administration of WM ARM portfolio
Qualifications & Skills
– B.Sc University degree(2:2 Minimum).
– Few years working experience in Wealth Management related banking.
– Strong Sales and Relationship Management ability.
– Good interpersonal skills
– In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.