Stanex Consulting delivers niche services and specialised best practice interventions for World Class Excellence, Business Transformation, Performance Management, Capability Development and Information Technology. Our Corporate Performance and Improvement Framework is built on the promise for excellency in corporate performance through transformation, innovation, performance improvement and continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
- We are looking for a knowledgeable Consultant to give solid advice in their field of expertise.
- You will be responsible for analyzing a situation and providing a fresh perspective.
- You will discover the most suitable solutions whether it is proposing a new IT system or implementing a full strategic plan.
- A great consultant is an expert in matters concerning their field. They have an excellent skill in identifying the cause of problems and presenting their solutions in a comprehensive and detailed manner.
- The goal is to help our business be more functional and successful.
- Undertake short-term or long-term projects to address a variety of issues and needs
- Meet with management or appropriate staff to understand their requirements
- Formulate plans to implement recommendations and overcome objections
- Arrange for or provide training to people affected by change
- Evaluate the situation periodically and make adjustments when needed
- Replenish knowledge of industry, products and field
- Thorough knowledge of field of expertise and willingness to keep abreast of advancements
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
- Knowledge of business software and IT systems
- Ability to develop detailed proposals and plans
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Analytical and creative
- A great listener with ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines
- Minimum of HND in Business or relevant discipline; Further qualifications in a specialized field will be a plus
- Certification in consulting or field of expertise is an advantage
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Proven experience as an office assistant
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of OND in any related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th March, 2018.