Starium Nigeria Limited is a Real Estate Construction firm based in Abuja is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: CBD, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Scope of Work:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration, negotiate prices and sales terms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Arrange for title searches to assure clients of clear property titles.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2021.