Starsight Energy provides premier clean on-grid and off-grid energy services to commercial and industrial clients in Africa. We make clean energy a smart bottom-line decision for clients by eliminating all up-front costs. Clients pay an all-inclusive monthly fee for end-to-end service. We’re big believers in technology and innovation. We invest in the latest smart technology and use our copious data sets to help clients reduce their energy consumption and cut costs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NOC Monitoring Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remotely assist the technical operations team to ensure compliance on all their site duties.
- Closely monitor performance parameters using the remote monitoring systems and identify trends.
- Document records of planned maintenance operations.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate parties as needed to ensure the most efficient and expedient means to problems resolution.
- Involvement in field work and ‘know your clients’ scheme.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problem.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Report preparation, correspondence duties with clients and outsourced personnel.
- Additional duties are required as needed.
Competencies and Experience :
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Technical certifications (MCITP, SonicWall, Cisco, etc.) are a strong plus; high commitment level to obtaining certifications in a scheduled timeframe
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting of various technology environments, over the phone within a helpdesk/NOC environment
- Must have excellent phone etiquette as well as customer service and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of operating platforms, connectivity, security, email, and information storage
- Must be strong in both Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, Outlook
- Must understand domains and TCP / IP and working knowledge of SNMP, OSI Model, Syslog is highly preferred
- Working within an environment under SLA-like conditions is highly preferred
- Outstanding communication, project management and organizational skills required with case Management / ticketing systems experience
- They should have prior experience working in a data center, NOC environment. Technical background in networking and engineering.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2021.