A startup Media Agency providing online Reputation Management, Strategic Communication and Marketing Services as a service for brands and HNIs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up, directing and mentoring creative and marketing teams to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion.
- Ensuring the quality and success of all projects assigned to members of the creative team.
- Serving as a liaison between the marketing and creative teams, and between the creative team and the clients.
- Participating in and providing regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team.
- Working with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices.
- Revising content and presentations, approving/rejecting ideas, and providing feedback to the team.
- Evaluating team performance and project success by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Measuring and reporting progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution.
- Ensuring designs and content consistently and positively reflect and align with the company’s and client’s brand image and ideals.
You qualify for the role if you have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Fine Art, Design or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role.
- Understanding of online reputation management and creative digital product development, hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients, industry professionals and HNIs.
- Practical experience developing brand identities through multi-channel marketing.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and public speaking skills.
- Competency in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail.
- N5,000,000 – N8,000,000 annually
- We comply with employer pension contributions, state remittances of PAYE, and provide health insurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 6th June, 2021.