PAWA 774 is a private sector led initiative to deploy 10MW of clean, renewable energy power plants to each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria. That’s 7,740 MW of clean bio friendly electricity built in clusters of 100KW units and connected to a local smart micro grid mesh providing adequate power to the nation, one community at a time.
The power plants being built under the PAWA 774 initiative will use renewable sources for their fuel. The plants will draw on the abundant supply of sunlight, wind, waste, plants and water bodies in local communities around Nigeria.
We are seeking candidates in the position below:
Job Title: State Programmes Manager
Job Reference Code: REF0000011
Available Openings: 37 (Nationwide)
Job Location: Nigeria
Reporting To: Regional Programme Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Maintain appropriate business relationship with relevant contractors and suppliers
- Manage the human and material resources of the department to optimize performance and enhance output
- Adherence to industry busines code of ethics and compliance to standard reporting formats.
- Maintains relevant hard and electronic copies of customer files
- University Graduate with BA/BSc/HND.
- Professional Project Management Practitioner Certification [PmP Certified or Prince2 Practitioner] with 3 years documented Project Management Experience
- Ability to Manage project to closure
- Strong understanding of relevant power and IT applications and systems
- Ability to deliver within tight timeframes
- Ability to work under pressure, and take and provide feedback in a pleasant and positive manner
- Specifically Programme Management
- Experience in building and maintenance of ICT or power infrastructures in challenging terrains will be an advantage.
Nov 30 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shouuld:
Click here to apply online
Click here to know more about PAWA 774