The STEAM Club is an organization established with the aim of building the concept of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Crafts, Mathematics into children in the African marketspace in an informal manner from a tender age.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer/Executive
A Program Officer is a part of non profit organizations, it oversees program development, seek grants, proposals, manage projects and oversee budgets.
- A successful Program Officer will display strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Should be outgoing individuals who are comfortable working in a team-oriented setting and possess the ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Developing relationships with various community, governmental and other nonprofit organizations to raise funds and awareness and build resources.
- They should be analytical multi-taskers who consistently meet deadlines and adapt well to change over the scope of a project or program.
- Understanding organizational goals and objectives and creating programs that adhere to these guidelines
- Implementing programs and projects to help organizations meet goals and objectives
- Apply project management knowledge regarding development, staffing, budgeting and scheduling
- Researching grant proposals and funding opportunities
- B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Fluency in a second language
- 2-3 years experience working with an NGO
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2018.