Steam Empowerment Foundation (SEF) is a foundation established to empower african youths in stem education to become innovators and inventors. to ignite a passion for stem education.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
- A Program Officer is an integral part of a foundation or nonprofit organization. It is up to Program Officers to oversee program development, seek grants and proposals, manage projects and oversee budgets. They generally ensure that an organization’s activities and programs align with the goals and mission statements of that foundation or nonprofit.
- Develop Program Initiatives and Project Outlines
- Researching grant proposals and funding opportunities
- Oversee Funds and Budgets
- Form Relationships with Other Organizations
- Generate Program Reports
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 9th May, 2018.