Stee Cambridge College – This is the Cambridge Arm of the Mainstream school (S-TEE Schools). Our students are tutored on the British Curriculum and Nigerian Curriulum in preparation for their Cambridge Examinations. We are located in Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos State. We work with highly trained educators, who most times are British council certified. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Officer / Administrative Staff
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The British Council certification and experience in tutoring Cambridge students is always a plus for any candidate looking for teaching job employment with our institution.
- Ability to work under pressure and submit records as at when due is also a very high requirement to joining the Academics Department of school.
- Do you have a proactive approach to your work and a willingness to learn and develop?
- We are seeking a candidate who will use this approach to handle day to day queries and provide HR advice ranging from recruitment through to retirement. You will need to be confident and flexible, be able to use your initiative and have the ability to deal with issues confidentially, tactfully and with empathy.
- The HR Officer who will be responsible for managing HR activities as well as developing and implementation of HR policies for the organization.
- The Human Resources personnel is to ensure certain guidelines and roles of staff are carried out efficiently and for staff members who do not perform well, they are clearly informed of the consequences of their actions.
- B. Sc / B.A / M.Sc holder
- Strictly 3-5 years’ experience as an HR Officer in a reputable organization.
- Candidate has no excuse for punctuality, therefore he/she must know now the location of the Office/Campus is Ago Palace way, to be able to ascertain that he/she will resume in school every week day not later than 7:00am.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
- Only candidate with at least 3 years’ experience working as an HR Officer will be considered.
- Only candidates that meet the required qualifications are needed to apply.