Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is an end to end asset managers and trust services providers with a presence in three locations which cut across Lagos, Portharcourt & Abuja. Sterling Asset is a customer-centric financial service firm and our goal is to exceed clients’ expectation whilst adding value to our employees who help in achieving this objective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Building Site Engineer
- Ensure through on-site supervision and that the construction works are undertaken to required designs, specifications, standards.
- Ensure safety best practices are being utilized during all site activities.
- Responsible for management of site team
- Monitor site progress.
- Make recommendations where an extra resource or alternative work processes are required to maintain or increase performance.
- Ensure that quantity of completed work items is agreed with the stated targets.
- Ensure maintenance of daily records of all site activities, including information on labor and machines, and any non-compliant on materials or workmanship.
Education & Experience
- B.Eng/B.Sc / HND in Building Services related disciplines such as Building Engineering / Technology, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduation experience working in building construction site & supervision in a notable construction firm.
- Membership of a relevant professional body e.g CORBON, COREN, NIOB.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good knowledge of electrical, mechanical and infrastructure components.
- Ability to budget and forecast spend is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge and usage of MS Office (Word, Excel) and building software including CAD.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- ability to read constructions/engineering drawings.
- Sound knowledge of building and construction products/services and prevailing market prices.
- Good knowledge of statutory regulations and requirements as it relates to building construction.
- Proficient in using hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements for construction sites.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2018.