Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Design Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Technical Support
- Responsible for review of existing/new Services, assist the Service Design Manager in managing the Service Design Life-cycle, Service availability, Capability as well as Service Level Management.
- Review all Service request from Business to ascertain their viability.
- Ensure that all IT infrastructure, processes, tools, roles etc. are appropriate for the agreed service level targets for availability.
- Work with the Process Owners and Service Design Manager to ensure that services and infrastructure are able to deliver the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Assist the Service Design Manager to coordinate the design of new or changed services
- Coordinate all resources required to deliver the service, and plans for short, medium and long-term business requirements.
- Maintains the Service Catalogue, ensuring that all information within the Service Catalogue is accurate and up-to-date.
- Responsible for producing quality, secure and resilient designs for new or improved services. This includes producing and maintaining all design documentation.
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements and ensuring that these are met.
- Ensures that all IT Service Management processes, OLAs and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Hold Service reviews with Stakeholders and business.
- Monitors and reports on service levels
- Collate all the weekly reports on our Critical services.
- Continually develop ways of improving processes
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in IT of which at least 3 must have been in the Financial Services Sector and 2 years in a middle management position. Service Management Certifications such as Service Design, ISO 20000-1 practitioner etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 3rd September, 2020.