Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Architecture
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization (s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To provide support in capturing new and existing government businesses, by providing financial solutions and business insight that will enable the Bank to acquire maximum benefits from the value chain.
- Build maintain, promote and evangelize an enterprise view of the IT architectural blueprint and roadmap.
- Establish and define enterprise architecture principles and standards.
- Create business roadmaps partnered with senior business leaders that incorporates business strategy and objectives, a technology strategy, and a 3 to 5-year roadmap
- Align the IT strategy and solutions with the Company’s business strategy and objectives.
- Identify emerging information technologies, assess potential value and determine which should be adopted.
- Drive and own the IT budget process (Capital and Operational)
- Inform and influence the business so that it understands, supports and adequately funds projects that are in convert with IT goals, such as enterprise architecture and product/system strategy
- Lead the planning processes and produce regular reports depicting the business value of projects and system/products
- Prepare and effectively deliver presentations to enable decision makers to make informed business decisions
- Actively contribute to business strategic planning activities
- Develop and institute governance framework
- Communicate the business strategy/objectives, plans and priorities to the IT division, and influence the IT delivery organization(s) to plan and provide requisite support
- Identify and propose approaches to meet business needs, and lead the demand side of IT governance on behalf of the business. Able to articulate business performance benefits, identify how to measure them, then ensure business expectations are met
- Notify the business of IT plans and changes, and their impact on business performance or plans
- Responsible for the strategic planning and oversight of the IT’s enterprise architecture
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2020.