Stern & Kay Consulting Limited – We are in the business of providing Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services.
At Stern and Kay Consulting we partner with your organisation to ensure we achieve maximum efficiency, and focus on increasing the core business values of your organisation by providing our expertise combined with our experience to deliver a uniquely effective service. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service / Front Desk Officer
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers.
- Answers incoming enquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and a correct attitude.
- Issues pass and signs in visitors to the office.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers using computer.
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail and messages.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about services provided.
- Makes calls and records messages for the respective staff as requested.
- A good HND/ B.Sc degree in relevant field
- 1-3 years’ experience relevant front desk or customer service experience.
- Proximity of applicants to Lekki Phase 1 will be added advantage.
- Candidates must be female.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2020.