StillEarth Limited – We are a multi-professional services company providing cutting edge solutions with focus on the improved quality lives. Through our commitment continuous improvement and uncompromised professional standards, we provide smart and premium solutions for our esteemed customers; operate safe, environmentally responsible facilities that are well maintained and cost effective; and develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and the communities within which we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, standard operating procedures and checklists for end users and IT assets.
- Advance System troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis.
- Providing backup to other staff
- Managing The company’s social media network like facebook, twitter, etc and managing /coordinating the update of information on them.
- Proactively manage internet access and website administration
- Work with external Apps developer to integrate application with internal process and procedure
- Coordinate/managing the IT department’s activities and projects with a view to ensuring prompt achievement of the department and company’s set targets
- Deliver support across apps life cycle.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operation.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Operate consoles in order to monitor the performance of the LAN/WAN; and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records
- B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management System
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, word and power point
- Working knowledge of any of Java++ and .NET, PhP and SQL Server
- Candidate must be strong in quantitative analysis, must be able to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills, analytical, problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd July, 2018.