Stonewatch Consulting Limited is an indigenous company which began operations in 2015 and a duly incorporated company under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. Stonewatch Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Construction Worker
- We are looking for a competent Construction Worker to work on buildings, roads and other construction projects.
- You will be the one to help the plans of architects and engineers come to life and become full and solid structures.
- Experience in working on relevant projects and using equipment is essential.
- You must have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands.
- Being good in collaboration and following instructions and safety rules, are also important.
- Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Use equipment to break old forms and structures
- Use explosives to demolish structures according to instructions
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Proven experience as construction worker
- Experience in operating equipment like trench rammers, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
- Knowledge of mixing and pouring construction material (concrete, sand, grout etc.)
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High School Diploma/ OND/ HND Certificate holder.
Job Title: Environmental Engineer
- We are looking for an expert Environmental engineer to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems.
- You will be involved in efforts to grow compliance with environmental public policy, optimize the utilization of resources and improve the quality of surrounding environment
- Proven working experience as an Environmental Engineer
- Ability to think on large and small scale
- Familiarity with quality assurance, documentation, environmental rules, regulations and best practices
- Project and personnel management skills
- Current professional engineer license
- Advanced MS Office skills
- OND/HND certificate holder
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.