Stonewatch Consulting Limited is an indigenous company which began operations in 2015 and a duly incorporated company under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. Stonewatch Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
- We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling.
- You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
- The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
- Determining clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages
- Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation and transportation
- Supplying travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- 2 years and above working experience as a travel consultant
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- HND/OND/B.Sc Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th May, 2018