Stransact Audit is a correspondent firm for the RSM Network in Nigeria. RSM is the leading firm in the provision of professional services to the middle market globally and Stransact is positioned to work for RSM’s global clients in Nigeria. RSM is the 6th largest network of global accounting firers by revenue. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are currently recruiting experienced Payroll Software Sales Executives for our client. The executives will drive adoption, engagement, and push the company’s payroll application to niche markets.
- A Sales Executive’s responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to pitch our services and products, we’d like to meet you!
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Proven experience as a Payroll Software Sales Executive or relevant role
- B.Sc in a numerate course
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
We work collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them. We develop tools and systems that will help you know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step:
- A Career Path
- Leadership opportunities and an environment of shared leadership
- Access to challenging work and a big picture view of the work we do
- Working in a social and collaborative environment
- The ability to balance your growing career with a fulfilling personal life
- A culture of transparency and meaningful feedback
- A commitment to best practices within the industry
- And, yes … career opportunities!
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.