Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Multinational Pharmaceutical organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Job Ref: SCA-1YC
Job Type: Contract (One year)
- To coordinate effective demand forecasting and inventory management for the business, and develop sales and operation planning processes to meet the demand.
- Manage all pricing issues for the individual country products within the country/region.
- Manage any NGO business for the organization in region if applicable.
- Coordination, Support and Supervision of supply chain processes for country.
- Improve operational excellence and performance of the organization’s supply chain on operational level between 3rd party customers/agents and sites. Drive this performance through delivery of support and training in key processes, facilitation of key supply chain parameters and performance management.
- Implement Global SCM and Regional SCM strategy to improve service, supply and cost effectiveness for the country/region.
Your primary responsibilities would include:
- Pricing negotiations for (TPC, SPR requests) private and tenders pricing
- Provide link between 3rd party customer and sites, payment and LC follow-up
- Support site registration processes in countries
- Support new markets development
- Responsible for measuring forecasting accuracy and feeding trends to marketing.
- Drive improvements in working capital management.
- Facilitate best practice sharing/standardized processes.
- Monitor and improve Global SCM KPI’s for country/region (such as PA, Sales Forecast Accuracy, stock out, write-off).
- Identify, kick-off and support SC projects to improve the regional performance.
- Implementation, support as well as training of new tools within the region (e.g. NRC). Ensure proper tool usage in operational environment.
- Process owner and Expert of dedicated supply chain and forecasting processes to ensure process adherence within supply chain and related functions.
- Leading the demand and supply management processes and ensuring that they are in line with the agreed business targets.
- Ensure effective inventory management in the local organizations.
- Inventory and write off management of the country/region.
- Ensuring commercial/site team compliance of the invoicing policy.
- Negotiation of supply plan with suppliers.
- Ensuring demand forecasting data generated in finance, marketing and sales with support of the Country Head.
- Ensuring demand analysis and consumption tracking is carried out on behalf of the business.
- Support launches and new products supply set ups
- Obtain transfer price from Finance Departments
- Prepare and submit pricing documentation to relevant authorities
- Establish target prices for products in the country/region
- Establish target prices for tender businesses in the country/region
- Establish rules for rebates, discounts and tenders.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Stock out avoidance, Product Availability
- Inventory management and gap analysis , write off management
- Clear process definition, documentation, implementation and adherence
- Efficiency of supply processes across the country/region.
- Cost efficiencies achieved for country/region.
- Price efficiency
- Good understanding of pricing environment in the region
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Strong ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Adaptability, ability to work under pressure
- Pharmaceutical & distributorship sector experience is high desired.
- University degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics or related degree
- 3 – 5 years work experience in a similar position; must be a hands-on person (ready to roll up sleeves and be involved in the distribution
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across a global, matrixed company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using “SCA-1YC” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
- Candidates with similar background who do not hold permanent employments should forward their CV
- Applicants without the aforementioned background and experience need not apply.