Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas organization. Their operations include Petroleum, Haulage/Distribution, Product Storage and Retail Sales of petroleum products. They require the services of qualified candidates for immediate employment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Duty Machine (Tractors, Forklift etc) Operator
Job ref: HDMO
- The objective of the role is to operate the depot machine in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Operate vehicle mechanical attachments and equipment.
- Check machines and grease equipment as recommended.
- Keep work area and equipment clean by collecting and disposing of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required.
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment and the material is maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner
- Comply with Operations and Maintenance Guide for core and secondary Heavy Equipment.
- Inspect heavy equipment and handle preventive maintenance as recommended.
- Support Operators in equipment maintenance and check availability of equipment inventory.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving machine performance.
- Educational Requirement-The ideal candidate should have at least OND in any Engineering course.
- Experience – At least 4 years experience operating heavy duty machines.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ‘HDMO’ as the subject of the application.
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2019.
Note: Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for interviews.